Lunes, Nobyembre 10, 2014

Undo.

Pause.Rewind.Skip

 photo tumblr_ms9fx4sc7M1sgl0ajo1_400_zpscn1odlzc.gif

There are times  I wish  I could do a do-over, restart. Because to not regret sometimes, well its hard.
Really hard. I have been thinking of the things I wish I didn't do because I live in the saying " I'd rather have a life of "oh wells" than "what ifs." But sometimes you do things, you take risks and  by the end of the day you'll realize it's not worth it. As I get older, I've realized a lot of things, principles that I need to live by, I've learned to be more careful on what I do or say, make decisions that will make me  happy. But it seems like I have not been implementing my so called principles, there are times where I just do stuff, not even thinking if its wrong or right, sometimes I can't even tell what's right or wrong anymore. I have these relapses, more like a routine I do something crazy and the next day I cry, and the next day I cry even more then I try to move on, try not to regret, and then tell myself I can be better I can do better. There are moments in my life where I want to rewind all the happy things that happened and skip the bad things. Sometimes I want to undo things, for all I know if I had a time machine I'd definitely overuse it. There are just memories I want to go back to and make them right, say the things I want to say, to change and do something about the bad things I have done. But life doesn't work that way. So I have to learn to accept the things I've already done and stop playing rewind in my head and move forward and try to be better, I know I always try but at least I know I wont stop trying. So if ever you do something, or decide something for yourself, first thought is to be careful, really careful.

But If I haven't done the foolish things I've done before, made mistakes, took wrong turns. I wont be the person who I am today, but it's definitely not an excuse to do more mistakes and live the #yolo life. 


Right now what's important is the present, because you can never have this day back again, so might as well live the most out of it, be a happy soul, you know what just be your desired self and live life as if today's the last. I think its easier to live life that way because you start to appreciate the little things, and you don't want to waste your time be sad or in sorrow right? So maybe what I'm trying to imply is even though we can't do a do-over, experiences whether be it bad or good, what's not to love about life? You're alive, you're breathing and you have the will to control on what's going to be your next move, so make it worth while.


Some piece of advice, never stop trying.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento