Linggo, Nobyembre 9, 2014

Calls.

Crappy reception. There I said it.

I mean when you want to call a friend because you want to share something that you just can't wait to spill the details by tomorrow, or you call your mom to ask her something because she's not around, do you know how difficult it is to not reach them?! It's driving me nuts. I mean why cant networks make more satellites, I mean if you're from the north and you're calling the person from the south trust me it's a struggle like for real.Why do I have to adjust where I am to hear the other line? This busts.

I even went to the terrace just to talk to my friend, even if it was raining. YES I was a little desperate to call a friend. See what I mean.

 photo 4jBG9wT_zps3litbrvt.gif


I mean seriously, more satellites please, I mean what if a hot guy calls you and asks you out? And you can't hear him. Now that's just harsh.

 photo tumblr_m62ogyA8mQ1rq3i7so1_500_zps4oba9rdf.gif

Truth be told calls that won't go through and when you're in the middle of explaining the best part of your story and suddenly signals out of nowhere. I swear it makes me want to burst out into flames, Crappy reception is the worst thing that could happen.



 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-25149-1379089509-4_zpsiygmauwt.gif

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento