Huwebes, Nobyembre 13, 2014

Late Nights




I can't sleep. It's like insomnia's taking over or my mind just won't shut it's own mouth. It's hard when you want to sleep but you just can't. So here are some things I do or you guys would probably do when the brain has decided you're not getting any sleep yet.



Text.Text.Text a lot

Yes even if I'm half asleep, I text I think it helps, because you'd get exhausted looking at the screen, holding your phone and the next thing you know you're asleep, unless you're texting your significant other or your bestfriend or just some awesome text mate who you fond of texting because of the great conversation you guys are having, I mean I've been there but trust me drop the phone, and go to sleep.

Surf the internet.

Facebook, twitter, instagram, I mean the works dude, you'll at least have a fun time maybe mentioning your friends on twitter, or liking your friends pictures on instagram, or maybe stalk your crush on facebook or chat someone up. I mean you could do a lot of things in the internet, or enjoy 9gag memes, or search on what's happening on your favorite actor, I mean the possibilities are endless on what you could do on the internet, this however won't let you sleep, like ever.

Read a book.
For others it helps them to fall asleep easily, but mine doesn't work for me and maybe for the others. I like reading I think bookworms would understand when you start reading a book you get lost in it and the next thing you know you're wide awake until 3am, and then when you realized that it's late well you sleep insantly. Well at least that's how my brain works.

Watch a movie.

Preferably gore or a horror movie, I mean who doesn't love to watch scenes that would eat your eyes out right? I mean I've watched some good horror films and some of them didn't let me sleep while for some I'd had enough sleep. Watching a movie is also like reading books but this time with images and mind blowing scenes of some sort. So if you can't sleep go watch a movie then sleep.

Play games.

Be it on your computer, laptop, ipad or even your own cellphone, playing maze runner or temple run would be a great time to  kill time, and wait for your brain and body to get really tired. Usually I play games on my ipad lying down and in a few minutes I'm fast asleep, So I guess it works.


These are things that I usually do to prolong my half-asleep mindset, Reasons why I have panda eyes but for the record I love doing these stuff even if I'm really tired, I mean blame wifi for for late nights, some of these things are just bound to happen.

To some people who might be reading this right now, good morning nocturnal species.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento